Thursday, July 7, 2011

I Got Busy!

Happy Thursday!! 

Maggie wanted a simple bracelet  and earrings to go with a gorgeous dress she's wearing to a wedding.    After I picked myself off the floor..........Maggie is not a bracelet or necklace or even a dangly earring type person.   She wears a watch and a pair of studs.  I was surprised.  So,  I pulled out a few things,  some nice Turquoise and Sterling Silver for her earrings and seed beads for her bracelet.    The way her dress is,  she has blue turquoise faux beads at the top of the dress and greenish turquoise with a blend of silver/gray,  white and black design on the rest.    For her bracelet,  I used seed beads in green and blue turquoise and white, gray and black. 


For her earrings,  I used some Hubei Turquoise with Sterling Silver.    I just happened to have the earrings,  and since I'm very very very low on silver wire,  and didn't want to have to buy more,  I opted to use those.



I hope she loves them.  I think they are cute.

I still don't have another desk or even a table to work off of in this bedroom.  I SO don't want to keep the dining room table covered in beads.    I haunted some second hand stores and Goodwill stores on Tuesday,  in hopes of finding something suitable and inexpensive.    I didn't find anything. 

I have to work on getting a few things put up in the living room today.  I'm so tired of bare walls in there.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem but I found a solution... cheap too lol

    Find you two end tables, approximate height of your table you want... go to Lowes, Home Depot type store and buy you an inexpensive countertop... they have some for 50 bucks.. along with four L brackets and you are good to go!

    ReplyDelete