Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Still Have Packed Boxes

Hello!  Long time no see!!  We got moved...completely!!  Not everything is unpacked and put up.  I did make a pantry out of my hall closet.  There just wasn't enough room in the kitchen for all my dishes.  One of my lower cabinets is filled with wine glasses and margarita glasses...I didn't realize I had so many!! 

We just came back from Cali visiting the kids, grandkids and my JerBear's sister.   We had a GREAT time,  and as always,  it's good to be home.   One of my friends from Cali is in town and I had a small luncheon for her and a few friends yesterday.  This morning I took one of my neighbors from the previous place to the doctor and since I didn't get much sleep last night,  I've been dragging.  I had told JerBear last night I'd make brats for dinner and I sure don't want to disappoint him !!!

My friend Maggie needs a bracelet for a dress she's wearing to a wedding this month.   I have a pearl bracelet I need to clean up and send to my friend Lucia!!  I've been sitting on that one for a while!!  I've got to get in and dig out my beads.   I know where two boxes are....but it will be a  hunt to find them all!!   I'm anxious to get back to beading and feeling productive again!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, lets try this again. I love your jewelry designs and please post pictures when you have new goodies made up.

    ReplyDelete